Back in 2017, Cassidy built herself a desktop to-do app in React, Redux, and Electron. Though slightly buggy, it got the job done, and she stopped maintaining it over time. Fast forward to 2020, where hooks are all the rage and build systems have improved, Cassidy rewrote the entire application from scratch, took out old libraries, reorganized everything, and relaunched it in February.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How React Hooks + Context compares to using Redux.
- How to organize a modern React application.
- How to build an Electron application with React.
To celebrate the launch of his book “Click!”, Paul Boag will review your website and share some techniques you can use to improve its conversion rate, without resorting to shady tricks. In this live session, Paul will take a look at attendees’ websites and make suggestions about how they could use ethical design techniques to encourage users to take action.
You’ll walk away with:
- Actionable takeaways for your project.
- Insights into common issues with interfaces and how to tackle them.
- Overview of strategies for creating interfaces that encourage interaction but don’t trick customers into an action they’d like to achieve.